Sweet Potato Shepards Pie
I am secretly hoping that March will come in like a lion and leave like a lamb! However, looking at the forecast it looks like we will have snow for a little longer so this week I opted for one of our absolute favourite recipes. It is comfort food to a T!
- 1.5lbs Meyers Ranch Beef Ground Beef
- 2 sweet potatoes
- cheddar cheese
- 1 package of Club House Sheperds Pie Seasoning
- Brown ground beef and onion
- boil or steam sweet potatos. Mash and set aside.
- Mix seasoning with water and pour over meat and vegatables.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce head to medium and simmer 5 minutes.
- Transfer to oven safe dish and top with mashed sweet potatos and top with cheddar cheese
- Bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
Serve and enjoy! Remember if you make this recipe we would love it if you tag us it in on social @meyersranchbeef