Simple Meyers Ranch Tater Tot Recipe
This is a new recipe for us but it was a definite hit and was the perfect meal on our cold Saskatchewan Winter Days!
- 1.5lbs Meyers Ranch Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Package Frozen Tater Tots
- 1/2 white onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheese (cheddar or marble)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In large skillet brown the ground beef along with the onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce until the beef is no longer pink.
3. In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the greek yogurt, can of soup, corn, peas and 1 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spread the beef and soup mixture into the prepared pan. Top with an even layer of tater tots and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, until tater tots are brown and the casserole is bubbling.
5. Top the casserole with the remaining shredded cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
6. Enjoy and don't forget to tag us on Facebook & Instagram @meyersranchbeef