Meyers Ranch Beef Taco Soup
I LOVE a good Taco Tuesday but sometimes I want to mix it up and with the leftover taco meat from Super Bowl Nachos you can bet I am making Taco Soup!
This is a simple recipe with pantry staples and you can make it kid friendly or spice it up for the adults!
- 1.5lbs Meyers Ranch Ground Beef
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can pork and beans
- Bell peppers
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can kidney beans
- Sweet chilli heat doritios (regular doritios or tortillas)
- Shredded Cheese
- 3 cups water or bone broth
- 1 Avocado
- Jalapeno peppers
1. In a frying pan brown ground beef and onion and season with taco seasoning.
2. Add ground beef, diced tomatoes, pork and beans, bell peppers, corn, minced garlic, kidney beans and water in slow cooker on low.
3. Cook on low for 4-6 hours
4. Top with plain greek yogurt, shredded cheese, avocados, jalapeno peppers and chips of choice
Serve & Enjoy!